Blockle is multiplayer physics-based tower dismantling game. Each turn, you must carefully remove a block without causing the whole tower to come crashing down. The last player to successfully remove a block without the tower falling is the winner!
- Physics-based gameplay
- Throw blocks around, get drunk, and flip off your friends
- Online and local multiplayer, up to 6 players
- Controller support (may require official or third party drivers)
Blockle is for sale on Steam for $4.99.
Most controllers should work just fine out of the box. Here are some exceptions:
- PS3 Controller: Requires third-party driver.
- PS4 Controller: If using DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adapter, only one controller can be connected at a time.
- Xbox One Controller: Requires official driver. Only works over USB cable unless using Xbox One Wireless Adapter.
- Xbox One S Controller: Same as above, but supports wireless over Bluetooth.
- Nvidia Shield Controller: Triggers don't work. Only works over USB cable. Newer model (2016) doesn't work.
For all questions, feedback, and press and business inquiries, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.